Must-Have Spring Transition Items
Well that time of year has finally come! Where one day it's 65 and beautiful and the next it's back down to 43 and gloomy. This season is so tricky for styling and beauty looks. You want to break out the more summery looks but you don't want to get caught when the temperature drops. On the flip side, you want to make sure you're not still rocking a vampy nail color and pale skin when suddenly everyone's meeting up outside all weekend. Or if you're me, you're pale all year, it's just a question of which shade of pale you are :). PLUS the best part about transition items- they are usually on sale! While everyone's trying to get you to stock up on straw hats and espadrilles for Spring, you're thinking- uh it's still 40 degrees out. Perfect time to grab some new items as they are filling up the sale pages.
Here's some of my favorite fashion transition items:
1. MINKPINK Femme Wrap Dress: On sale for $26.70! Perfect with tights and booties, or great when it warms up with sandals!
2. Poppy Suede Mule Heels: Looks great with jeans when it's cooler, or perfect with a dress or shorts in the spring. On sale for $49
3. After Market Off the Shoulder Sweater: I'm sticking with this off the shoulder trend til it kicks me out! This probably wouldn't be appropriate when it is the dead of winter, so it is a great find when the temp is more moderate.
4. West End Blazer: I love me some good basics. This is on sale for $79 but would look adorable over a spring dress or tank, or could dress up a nice blouse with jeans and still keep you warm.
Now for the beauty picks!
I started with a few of my favorites.
1. Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Lacquer: A bold red lip is classic and so it's always in season.
2. Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Liquid Foundation: This time of year I think it's crucial to make sure any foundation or powder is the right shade for you.
3. Dr. Jart Water Replenishment Mask: After a season of dry skin, give it some love with this sheet mask.
Hope you enjoy this wacky time of year with these products!